CyberHive is a unique, innovative business shared workspace and incubator program that delivers business and technical support to early stage companies providing cybersecurity and high tech related products and services. CyberHive members receive business support services from CyberHive’s experienced and highly skilled services team, robust and redundant data connectivity, shared reception area and conference rooms. Members are mentored as they fine tune their business model, use cases and go to market strategies.
- CyberHive is a sustainable non-profit co-work space and incubator/accelerator community focused in the area of high technology and cybersecurity.
- The CyberHive model is based on treating co-work space and incubator/accelerator Members as real operating businesses everyday.
- Members are mentored as they fine tune their business model, use cases and go to market strategies.
- Members contribute to the support of the CyberHive community by paying modest fees and/or equity to the CyberHive which ensures the program remains sustainable well into the future.
- Every company that graduates from the CyberHive community will be a new employer.
CyberHive is currently accepting applications from high-potential, early-stage companies from across the country looking to further develop and commercialize their technologies. We are looking for innovative, technology-driven startup companies, addressing critical market needs in one or more of the following areas of interest: Sensors, Processing, Situational Awareness/Visualization, Big Data and Predictive Analytics for Cyber, Workflow Management, and Modeling and Simulation.
Interested in Donating? Click Here